Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day Con't...

Quinn and her friend on the tricycle... go green!




If a picture says a thousand words, this photo of Sophie is sure to convey the happiness all the kids seemed to be experiencing today!






Amelia was exploring the playground and was kind enough to pause so I could take this quick snapshot :)




Oliver seems destined for the X-Games! He spent much of the morning showing me various tricks on his scooter.










Veda was enjoying the sense of touch--feeling the textures of the tree bark--perfect for this season!









Grace seemed a little shy at first, but upon exploring the loft and classroom, she seemed comfortable enough to pose with this wonderful smile!














1 comment:

  1. One of the things I have come to like most about the louis vuitton bags is its compactness. Not being a fun of those huge and seemingly (to me) unwieldy louis handbags - yet still wanting to have a handbag in which I could fit all the stuff a woman needs, the Damier Azur turned out to be just what I wanted; in terms of a compromise between compactness and adequacy of carrying space in Damier Canvas .

    ReplyDelete